Make Your Copy of the Activity Document
Time Needed: Depending on your skill with technology, and your familiarity with Google Docs, you may need 1 to 15 minutes to finish this step.
- Log into your Gmail or Google account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you will have to make one.
- In a separate tab or window, create a blank, new Google Doc.
- Click the button below. It will open a Google Doc with the activities in it.
- Copy-paste the information from Jaime’s Google Doc into your own blank Google Doc. Do not use Microsoft Word.
To study with Jaime, you must use Google Doc.
- Give your Google Doc this name: “The ESA Method Fit YOUR NAME + your email address ”
- Keep this Google Doc open and add your answers to it during Activities 1 through 5.
If you have any questions, don’t be shy about asking!
Now you’re ready to start!
Time Needed for Activity 1: It will take 26 minutes to watch the presentation below. You may need extra time if you need to re-watch portions of it or the entire thing. You may also need 2-10 minutes to write your answers on your Google Doc activity sheet.
There are 2 goals that you will accomplish by watching the video presentation below and taking notes.
Goal 1: You will get a summary of Jaime’s career experience that has contributed to her students’ high rate of success with TOEFL iBT.
Goal 2: You will get Jaime’s opinion of the 3 most tragic reasons that some people never get their TOEFL iBT scores (even when they hire a tutor and start studying early).
- Watch the complete video presentation above. Take brief notes.
- On the activity sheet (that you made a copy of), answer the questions for Activity 1.
When you finish, keep going to Activity 2.