Save time and money studying for the TOEFL iBT.
Discover why your score is low & how to raise it.
How does this program improve your English for TOEFL iBT?
Score Analysis is a smart choice for students…
… who are tired of spending money on TOEFL iBT exam reports that don’t explain what the errors are.
… who feel confused and frustrated about how to get a higher TOEFL iBT speaking score.
… who trust Jaime and are motivated to follow her advice and assignments.
What is the sequence of events with Score Analysis?
- Do the practice test as homework. Depending on your typical scores and your target scores, you’ll complete the whole test, or just part of it under timed conditions. Then…
- You meet Jaime online for a video chat.
- Jaime listens to you speak when you are relaxed, and then she listens to the six responses that you recorded.
- She gives you a list of at least 6 activities and assignments that you need to complete.
- You should take notes and ask Jaime lots of questions.
- You will also discuss how long you probably need to study for, and when it is a smart idea to spend money taking TOEFL iBT again.
- After your call, you receive a document that has your Score Analysis & Action Plan in it. Read it carefully and ask any questions you have.
- Create a regular study schedule. Tell your family so they support your schedule and give you positive encouragement. Make sure you have some time for fun!
- Follow the personalized list of assignments that Jaime gave you in Score Analysis & Action Plan. Master these activities to improve your accent, grammar, vocabulary and/or TOEFL test strategies.
- One live session with Jaime (usually they last around 90 minutes).
- Afterwards, you receive a Score Analysis & Action Plan document.
- We recommend you spend 60 to 90 minutes a day for 4-6 weeks to experience measurable change, even under stressful exam conditions.
“I studied for TOEFL for 4 years. Before November 2012, I took TOEFL 6 times. My highest speaking score was always 23. My deadline for getting my TOEFL scores was coming and I was desperate. I needed help to understand how to improve my speaking score. After talking with Jaime, I learned what I had to do to increase my speaking score. I did NOT take private lessons with her but I followed Jaime’s advice completely (because if you don’t believe, it won’t happen!). Four weeks later, I took TOEFL 3 more times. (I had a deadline so I took the test 3 times one after another because I couldn’t afford to wait for the results to come out after each test.) I got 26, 27 and 27 on speaking – so I know that my success was not a fluke. Was it worth the money? Absolutely! Now I’m done with TOEFL and I celebrated with my family.”Kishore, a health-care professional from India
“I’ve taken TOEFL three times so far. With the TOEFL score, I’m always lost where I need to improve. ETS’s official score report doesn’t give clear directions on where to improve on. With Jaime’s Score Analysis, I got a very clear knowlege on where I need to improve on (as compared to toefl score), and I was given techniques and suggestions on how to reach my target score (unlike TOEFL — they never gave a clear suggestion to us). I now know where I need to start and go from there. I have a clear direction on what to do next.”J. C., a Filippino occupational therapist
“Before talking with Jaime I had taken TOEFL twice, and I had gotten 24 and 23 speaking scores. Since I wanted 26 score to be eligible to take Physical therapy license exam, I was in search of someone who can guide me as well as increase my confidence to take exam again. As there was no way I could find what went wrong in TOEFL test that I had taken; I wanted to know what are the drawbacks I had which hindered me from getting or improving my score to 26. I registered for Score Analysis. This helped me to understand the exact drawbacks I had that were preventing me to get my dream score. I followed her advice and that really worked well and finally I got 26 score in speaking. I really appreciate Jaime for her help and accurate guidance.”Supriya, Indian, Physical Therapist