Write essays that TOEFL iBT graders will give scores of 24+
Have confidence — even when you don’t know what to write.
How does this program improve your English for TOEFL iBT?
This program helps students…
… who are motivated and want to save money by studying on their own.
… who got TOEFL writing scores of 24 or higher before, and who need to understand what to keep doing (and what to stop doing) in order to same score again.
… who have only received scores of 18-23 before, and who need to understand what grammar, vocabulary and skills to study in order to get a higher TOEFL writing score.
What’s the best way to study with this?
- Create a regular study routine.
- Log into English Success Academy’s special website, the Online TOEFL Workshop.
- Follow the “Fail-Proof Daily Study Plan” in the downloadable workbook. Watch videos or review activities from the workbook. Write TOEFL-style essays every day for 4-6 weeks.
– Lifetime access to the Online TOEFL Workshop, where you can access…
- 8 videos that teach concepts
- the downloadable 61-page PDF workbook, including 9 models essays from people who got scores of 27+
– We recommend you spend 45 to 90 minutes a day for 4-6 weeks to experience measurable change, even under stressful exam conditions.
“My first TOEFL writing score was 25. Then my score dropped to 22-23. The 24+ Writing Tutorial is way different from all other TOEFL prep materials/tutors, and it works great. I studied all the concepts from 24 Writing in a couple of days, then I wrote a lot. I practiced with all the TOEFL prep books until I felt comfortable with the structure and phrases. Now my writing score is 27.”Natta M., a pharmacist from Thailand
“Before I started to study with Jaime I hated independent essays and all the topics. On my first test, I scored 22 in writing. Then I found Jaime. I wasn’t sure that she could help me increase my score because my first teacher was highly qualified and prepared a lot of students for TOEFL. But I decided to try. At my second TOEFL, I got a really difficult independent prompt. I didn’t feel so good about my ideas but I used the organization and style from 24+ Writing Tutorial. I scored 25 on TOEFL writing! I was beyond happy when I saw my score.”Valeriya B., a Russian MBA student